The New York Beer and Brewery Tour
Express Tour (New)
The Express Tour meets at 11:00 am on select Saturdays at McSorley’s Old Ale House. Individual tickets may be purchased for dates year round. Advance purchase required. $79
- Travel in style and comfort in a Mercedes Sprinter.
- Enjoy McSorley’s famous cheese plate and other beer appropriate snacks.
- Visit some of the city’s most-talked-about neighborhoods.
- See historic brewery locations and rare artifacts from when New York was America’s beer brewing capital.
- Enjoy entertaining stories and learn valuable information from an experienced guide, who is also a licensed New York City Tour Guide (and beer nerd).
The Express Tour makes the following stops:
- McSorley’s Old Ale House (starting point), The East Village, Manhattan
- Brooklyn Brewery, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- The Well, Bushwick, Brooklyn
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What time does the tour start? The Express Tour starts at 11:00 am.
- What to do if I’m running late? If you are running late or have any trouble finding us, please call us at (646) 552-4718.
- What is your cancellation policy? If you need to cancel for any reason, we can re-book your ticket as a gift certificate that can be redeemed for any future tour.
- What if I don’t like beer? We have plenty of guests who come on the tour because they’re dating a beer nerd, and they still end up having a great time. The food is tasty, seeing the city is awesome, and we may even sneak you a glass of wine or soda when no one is looking!
- Do you have to be 21 to come on the tour? Yes. Please bring an ID even if it’s obvious that you’re over 21.
Other Popular Items:
The New York Beer and Brewery Tour is owned and operated by Tour Guides of New York/2nd Day Tours of New York, LLC.