The New York Beer and Brewery Tour
Since 2010, New York City’s Original Beer Tasting Experience on Wheels
“Where people are serious about their beer”
“No need for a designated driver”
“The perfect way to spend your Saturday” -Toni on
Join us for a ride through some of NYC’s most fascinating neighborhoods in search of the best beer, best breweries and historic relics from the days New York was America’s beer brewing capital.
Beer tastings and food included! Great for couples, corporate groups, bachelor/bachelorette/birthdays
- Paulaner Brewery– Meeting Location (Bowery, Manhattan)
- Paulaner is built on 375 years of brewing tradition with focus on quality and excellence. Sample their authentic German beer brewed on Manhattan’s Lower East Side.
- Brooklyn Brewery (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- Visit Brooklyn’s world-famous craft brewery for a taste of their celebrated locally brewed beer.
- Spuyten Duyvil (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- Named best beer bar in New York (Beer Advocate). Enjoy a craft beer sampler paired with an artisanal meat and cheese plate.
- Singlecut Beersmiths (Astoria, Queens)
- The first brewery in Queens since Prohibition, SingleCut is a critically acclaimed new craft brewery that specializes in lagers and IPAs. You’ll have a delicious tasting before your ride back to Manhattan.
In between stops, ride past historical sites from the remnants of breweries of Old Brewers’ Row and elsewhere. Your guide will entertain you with details of each point of interest and show you genuine historical artifacts. Every guest leaves knowing the fascinating story of New York’s love affair with beer! Tickets for The New York Beer and Brewery Tour, now in its 6th smash year, can be purchased for the public tour on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:45 AM. Tickets can also be purchased online or by phone at 1-646-552-4718. We also charter Private Beer Tours Great for corporate groups, birthdays, bachelor/bachelorettes and more. Click here for options.
- Bus transportation around the city.
- Licensed New York City guide.
- Taste craft beers at each stop.
- See how beer is made.
- Learn about the rich history of beer brewing in New York City.
- Enjoy a freshly baked pretzel and other snacks.
- See the remnants of Brooklyn’s beer brewing history.
Convenient Manhattan drop-offs:
- Draught 55 (55th St and 2nd Ave)
- Albion (33rd Street and 2nd Ave)
- Jimmy No. 43 (7th Street and 2nd Ave)
- Paulaner (Bowery and Houston Street)
PUBLIC TOURS SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
The New York Beer and Brewery Tour can be chartered for occasions including bachelors/bachelorettes, birthdays and corporate events.