The New York Beer and Brewery Tour
New York City’s Original Beer Tasting Experience on Wheels
Taste the History and the Hops (while we do the driving)
Join us for a ride through some of New York City’s most fascinating neighborhoods in search of the best beer, best breweries and historic relics from the days New York was the brewing capital of America.
- Birreria Brewery- MEETING SPOT (Flatiron District, Manhattan)
- Sample cask ales and learn how they are brewed at Eataly’s unique rooftop brewery- a collaboration with Dogfish Head, Baladin, and Birra del Borgo.
- Brooklyn Brewery (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- Visit Brooklyn’s world-famous craft brewery for a taste of their celebrated locally brewed beer.
- Spuyten Duyvil (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- Named best beer bar in New York (Beer Advocate). Enjoy a craft beer sampler paired with an artisanal meat and cheese plate.
- Bohemian Hall (Astoria, Queens)
- Travel off-the-beaten path to New York’s oldest beer garden for a tasting of Czech beer and more.
In between stops, ride past historical sites from the remnants of breweries of Old Brewers’ Row and elsewhere. Your guide will entertain you with details of each point of interest and show you genuine historical artifacts. Every guest leaves knowing the fascinating story of New York’s love affair with beer! Tickets for The New York Beer and Brewery Tour, now in its 6th smash year, can be purchased for the public tour on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:45 AM. Tickets can also be purchased online through ZERVE or by phone at 1-866-844-5874. We also charter Private Beer Tours Great for corporate groups, birthdays, bachelor/bachelorettes and more. Click here for options.
- Bus transportation around the city
- Licensed New York City guide
- Taste craft beers at each stop
- See how beer is made
- Learn about the rich history of beer brewing in New York City
- Enjoy a freshly baked pretzel and other snacks
- See the remnants of Brooklyn’s beer brewing history
Convenient Manhattan drop-offs:
- Bloomingdale’s (59th Street and Lexington Avenue)
- Grand Central Terminal (42nd Street and Park Avenue)
- Heartland Brewery at Empire State Building (34th Street and 5th Avenue)
- Eataly (23rd Street and 5th Avenue)
PUBLIC TOURS SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
The New York Beer and Brewery Tour can be chartered for occasions including bachelors/bachelorettes, birthdays and corporate events.